Special World 3 (SM3DL)
|Special World 3 (SM3DL)|
|Game||Super Mario 3D Land|
Special World 3 in Super Mario 3D Land contains only six levels and one Mystery Box. It takes place on a flower field with several hills and trees found in the background of the world. It can only be unlocked after completing Special World 2 Airship. This world doesn't have a boss at the end of the world.
 Special World 3-1
This level would be similar of that from World 5-3. Mario would begin the world on block platforms before jumping onto a few blue swinging platforms, something that will be seen throughout most of the level. He will then cross two Donut Lifts before he ventures on two more blue swinging platforms before reaching the Midway Flag. From the Midway Flag, he will continue with more swinging blue platforms before reaching more Donut Lifts with a line of Para-Biddybuds that will lead to two paths. One path has another blue swinging platform, with an orange jump platform, with Donut Lifts, while the other will have a swinging blue platform, a Red Ring, and more Donut Lifts. After that, there will be some blue swinging platforms that lead to the Flagpole.
 Star Medals
- Star Medal 1: Before the Midway Flag, it will be floating above two of the blue swinging platforms.
- Star Medal 2: Floating above the Question Block after the Midway Flag.
- Star Medal 3: Will be at the bottom swinging platforms near the end of the level.
 Special World 3-2
Designed after World 4-3, this level is made up of the colored spinning blocks, with a few grassy platforms. Mario would start on one of these platforms before jumping to an orange platform, then a blue spinning platform then to a red one before jumping over three Paragoombas. Next Mario can use the Flying Question Block to reach an upper platform with two Question Blocks, with one containing a Statue Leaf. He will then have to cross more spinning platforms before hitting a small grassy platform before using more rotating platforms to reach the Midway Flag and a Piranha Plant. Past the Piranha Plants, Mario will use the rotating platforms to reach the Flagpole.
 =Star Medals
- Star Medal 1: Above the blue rotating block after the second grass platform.
- Star Medal 2: On the green platform with the Midway Flag, found in the air.
- Star Medal 3: On top of one of the red rotating blocks near the end of the level.
 Special World 3-3
Based off of World 7-3, this level would take place during the day instead of the night. As well as the music will change in this game. The player is only given thirty seconds to complete the level, but can collect the clocks around the level to increase the time. Mario would start in front of a tight rope with two Stingbies, he'd have to cross and then climb up the tightropes until he reached the Warp Box, while avoiding the Venus Fire Trap and Fuzzies. The Warp Box would take Mario to three more tight ropes before leading him to a wooden platform containing a Warp Box that will take him to more tightropes. He will need to scale a bunch of tightropes, avoiding enemies before reaching a Warp Box that will take him to the Flagpole to finish the level.
 Star Medals
- Star Medal 1: Using the tightrope closest to the Venus Fire Trap, Mario can collect the Star Medal floating above.
- Star Medal 2: To the right of the Warp Box on the wooden platform.
- Star Medal 3: Using the tightrope that heads in a diagonal direction, the player can leap up to the Star Medal.
 Special World 3-4
Similar to World 7-2, Mario will have to start the level by dodging many spiked moving cylinders on chains and two Boomerang Bros. before reaching the door. The door will lead to the Midway Flag and take Mario to a platform that tilts depending on his weight. He will have to dodge the large spike balls that spawn out of the portals on these platforms before making back into the fortress. Mario will come across two more Boomerang Bros, with one containing a Boomerang Flower. Next he will have to carefully avoid more chained spiked cylinders, that will complete a full rotation before he can reach the exit. Once outside, the player can use the Donut Lifts to reach the flagpole, while carefully dodging the spiked cylinders attached to the Donut Lifts.
 Star Medals
- Star Medal: Floating above the path of the two spiked cylinders.
- Star Medal 2: After the Midway Flag and after the tilting platform. it will be outside of the fortress entrance.
- Star Medal 3: Above one of the Donut Lifts.
 Special World 3-5
This level is similar to World 6-4.
Related ThreadsSuper Mario 3, first castle in world 3 - last post by @ Apr 24, 2006
Cosmic Clones In Special World - last post by @ Oct 12, 2010
how do you get to the special worlds? - last post by @ May 12, 2002
Third missing toads on worlds 3-2 and 3-5 - last post by @ Feb 23, 2010
How do i get to Special World??? - last post @ Apr 11, 2017