Mario Party 3
|Mario Party 3|
|Release Date(s)|| JP December 7, 2000|
NA May 7, 2001
Mario Party 3 is the third Mario Party game and the last one to be released on the Nintendo 64.
- Contains 70 brand new mini games and some new Mini-game Types ! Play in 4-player mode, but you can also play in 2 vs 2, 1 vs 3, Battle, Duel, Luck and the secret Mini-game types !
- Choose among eight characters ! Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Waluigi, Wario and Daisy.
- Collect coins, items and stars, and defeat all of your rivals to obtain Stamps which are needed in order to defeat the Master of Games, the Millenium Star.
 Playable Characters
• Control Stick or Control Pad - Moves cursor to area in which you would like to click, also moves your character around the screen.
• A Button - OK button, this buttons use changes with the mini-games.
• B Button - Cancel Selection, this buttons use changes with the mini-games
• Start Button - Pause the Game.
Related ThreadsMario Party 2 VS. Mario Party 3 - last post by @ Oct 1, 2013
Mario Party Strategies (on party modes) - last post by @ May 18, 2013
Mario party 3 super hard cpus - last post by @ Aug 1, 2013
Mario Party 1,2,and 3 - last post by @ Jan 8, 2005
Here is Mario Party Meltdown (Mario Party 11) - last post @ Mar 18, 2008