3-Up Moon from Super Mario World.
|Debut Appearance:||Super Mario World|
|Latest Appearance:||Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Effect||Gives player three extra lives.|
3-Up Moons first appear in Super Mario World. They are moon-like items that have eyes and a mouth, and usually are found on the ground. They are very hard to find in the game and usually difficult to get to. Similar to the 1-Up Mushrooms, they will give Mario or Luigi three extra lives instead of one extra live. If the player replays the level, the moon will disappear until the game is reset. They are usually accessible by the use of a Cape Feather.
- Yoshi's Island 1 - Found on a cloud after the halfway point.
- Donut Plains 4 - Found on a cloud above the falling Goomba area.
- Vanilla Dome 3 - Found on a ledge near the hidden feather block.
- Cheese Bridge Area - Can be found between the regular exit and secret exit and requires the Mario Bros. to jump off Yoshi.
- Forest Ghost House - At the exit screen of the secret exit.
- Chocolate Island 1 - Found on a cloud above the first bowl-shaped valley.
- Valley of Bowser 1 - Past the area of clams and above the place of the checkpoint.
Related ThreadsQuestions are up for the Super mario advance 4 Super Mario Bros. 3 - last post by @ Nov 5, 2003
IF YOU WANT TO RACE RIGHT NOW SIGN UP HERE ONLY FIRST 3 ARE IN! - last post @ Mar 27, 2007
This page has been accessed 969 times.