Pinna Park is the fourth level in Super Mario Sunshine, not counting Delfino Airstrip or Delfino Plaza. Pinna Park has two main sections, a beach and an amusement park. On the beach, there is a cannon and there are several sunflowers. In episode six, a Yoshi Egg is located under a tree. Although there is no fruit on the beach, by spraying the sand on the beach, fruit will pop up. Once you enter the park, you can't go back to the beach. In the park there is a Ferris Wheel, a Yoshi-go-Round, a few swinging Pirate Ships, and a Roller Coaster. There is also a Yoshi Egg by a tree inside the park. As with a levels in Super Mario Sunshine, there are 30 blue coins, eight episodes, and eleven Shine Sprites.
- Episode 1: Mecha-Bowser Appears!
- Episode 2: The Beach Cannon's Secret
- Episode 3: Red Coins of the Pirate Ships
- Episode 4: The Wilted Sunflowers
- Episode 5: The Runaway Ferris Wheel
- Episode 6: The Yoshi-Go-Round's Secret
- Episode 7: Shadow Mario in the Park
- Episode 8: Roller Coaster Balloons
Related Threadstrouble with the gofear at pinna park - last post by @ Jul 2, 2007
Bowser in Pinna Park - last post by @ Jul 26, 2007
Pinna Park Question...HELP !! - last post by @ Apr 4, 2007
pinna park blue coins - last post by @ Aug 26, 2006
2nd pinna park level - last post by @ Aug 22, 2003