Pianta Village is the eight and final full level in Super Mario Sunshine, not including Delfino Plaza or Delfino Airstrip. As the name suggests, Pianta Village is the native home of the Piantas. It is built in a giant crater, held up by a giant tree, and seemingly hovering over a large patch of mushrooms. Pianta Village has a pool, a fair sized pond and river, and the top half of the tree holding it up. There are also several mushrooms on top of the village. It is connected to the rest of the island by a long wooden bridge, across which is Mario's starting location. As with all levels in Super Mario Sunshine, in Pianta Village there are 30 blue coins, eight episodes, and eleven Shine Sprites.
- Episode 1: Chain Chomplets Unchained
- Episode 2: Il Piantissimo's Crazy Climb
- Episode 3: The Goopy Inferno
- Episode 4: Chain Chomp's Bath
- Episode 5: Secret of the Village Underside
- Episode 6: Piantas in Need
- Episode 7: Shadow Mario Runs Wild
- Episode 8: Fluff Festival Coin Hunt
- Pianta Park is the only level where the time of day changes. On odd episodes, it's nighttime, and on even episodes it's daytime.
- Every episode in Pianta Village leads up to the Fluff Festival. The Fluff Festival finally takes place in Episode 8.
Related ThreadsSecret Ways to get to Pianta Village - last post by @ Jan 27, 2004
secret pianta village section [stupid but coo] - last post by @ Oct 7, 2002
The Secret of Pianta Village. I need help on this Please! - last post by @ Feb 1, 2005
pianta village - last post by @ Mar 20, 2004
Pianta Village - last post by @ May 22, 2007