Mario Party 3
|Mario Party 3|
|Release Date(s)|| JP December 7, 2000|
NA May 7, 2001
Mario Party 3 is the third Mario Party game and the last one to be released on the Nintendo 64.
- Contains 70 brand new mini games and some new Mini-game Types ! Play in 4-player mode, but you can also play in 2 vs 2, 1 vs 3, Battle, Duel, Luck and the secret Mini-game types !
- Choose among eight characters ! Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Waluigi, Wario and Daisy.
- Collect coins, items and stars, and defeat all of your rivals to obtain Stamps which are needed in order to defeat the Master of Games, the Millenium Star.
 Playable Characters
• Control Stick or Control Pad - Moves cursor to area in which you would like to click, also moves your character around the screen.
• A Button - OK button, this buttons use changes with the mini-games.
• B Button - Cancel Selection, this buttons use changes with the mini-games
• Start Button - Pause the Game.
Related ThreadsMario Party VS. Mario Party 2 - last post by @ May 17, 2014
Mario Party Strategies (on party modes) - last post by @ May 18, 2013
Here is Mario Party Meltdown (Mario Party 11) - last post @ Mar 18, 2008
Create You're Own Mario Party - last post by @ Jun 8, 2013
More Mario Party Games? - last post by @ Apr 3, 2004