Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 8 is an upcoming Mario Kart game that will be released on the Nintendo Wii U in May 2014. It is the eight game in the main Mario Kart series, and the tenth of the Mario Kart series. It features a new gimmick, anti-gravity. Bikes, Gliders, and underwater driving have all been confirmed to return.
Mario Kart 8 looks to be the same as past Mario Kart games. The main karts have a similar design to that of Mario Kart 7 and they have gliders. The bikes from Mario Kart Wii are also making a return and vehicles are able to go underwater once more. Mario Kart 8 will have anti-gravity tracks that allow players to race on vertical and upside-down roads. While driving in the anti-gravity, when the racer bumps into another racer the kart will spin instead of just being bumped. Coins that were first introduced in Super Mario Kart will make a return in the game as well. Mario Kart 8 will have twelve racers in normal races. Tracks from previous Mario Kart games will also make a return to the game for the fourth time in the series, but it is unsure if they will also have anti-gravity. The headlights of a kart will turn on when in a dark area. There will also be Miiverse integration in the game, this will allow a player to share their replay videos or comment on others' videos. Customization that was introduced in Mario Kart 7, will also make a return but with more options than it did in the previous game. When playing 2-player mode, the screen will split down the middle of the screen instead of the horizontal split that has been used in other Mario Kart games.
- Princess Peach
- Princess Daisy
- Donkey Kong
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Peach
- Baby Daisy
- Lemmy Koopa
- Larry Koopa
- Iggy Koopa
- Morton Koopa Jr.
- Roy Koopa
- Ludwig Von Koopa
- Wendy O. Koopa
- Shy Guy
- Metal Mario
- Super Piranha Plant
- Goombas/Goomba Towers
- Fishin' Lakitu
- Piranha Plants
- Bone Piranha Plants
- Koopa Paratroopas
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Cheep Cheeps
- Mecha Cheeps
- Shy Guys
- Fly Guys
- Fire Snakes
- Tiki Goons
 Kart Parts
- Blue and yellow body that looks like a jet.
- An ATV styled body
- A kart that is modeled after the Para-Biddybud.
- A body that looks like the Flame Flyer or Wild Wing.
- A green body that resembles the Classic Dragster.
- A kart body that looks like the Sprinter.
- A kart body modeled after Bowser's Airship.
- A pink cat kart body that resembles the cat suit from Super Mario 3D World.
- A Wiggler body.
- A purple and yellow kart body that looks like a shoe.
- A bike body that resembles the Bolt Buggy.
- A body that looks like the Mach Bike.
- A yellow and blue scooter-like body.
- A body that looks like the Zip Zip.
- A body similar to the Wario Bike.
- A body that looks like a rocket.
- Item Boxes
- Triple Bananas
- Fire Flower
- Green Shell
- Triple Green Shells
- Red Shell
- Triple Red Shells
- Spiny Shell
- Triple Mushrooms
- Golden Mushroom
- Spiny Shell
- Bullet Bill
- Boomerang Flower(New Item)
- Potted Piranha Plant
- An 8 Item that might work like the Lucky 7 item.
- A megaphone item that resembles the Light Box
 Nitro Cup
- Mario Circuit, a course that is a chain of floating islands where Princess Peach's Castle is found, as well as the main course in the E3 2013 Trailer.
- Sunshine Airport, is a course that will be found in the Star Cup that is set up on the runaways and terminals of an airport.
- A sweet themed course that has references to Princess Daisy and Princess Peach, as well as living gingerbread men and gingerbread Toads.
- A ruins course that has different sized Thwomps.
- A residential course.
- A haunted mansion with an underwater chamber.
- A canyon that has giant ones and featuring a part of Dry Bowser's head.
- A sky course that has beanstalks and airships.
- A water park course that has a roller-coaster called "Sub Coaster" and a Ferris wheel named "Wario Wheel".
- A course that has neon lights and a sign saying "Larry Lights" with an image of Larry, as well as another sign with Roy on it.
- A canyon course with waterfalls.
- An ocean course that has dolphins and a rock formation of threw rocks shaped like dolphins.
 Retro Courses
- [GBA] Mario Circuit
- [GCN] Dry Dry Desert
- [DS] Tick Tock Clock
- [Wii] Grumble Volcano
- [3DS] Music Park
- [3DS] Piranha Plant Slide
- [3DS] DK Jungle
Related ThreadsMario Kart Wii :: Ultimate Guide - last post by @ May 22, 2008
Kotaku reviews Mario Kart Wii ... and are disappointed - last post by @ May 4, 2008
Kart and Bike Tier List Discussion - last post by @ Apr 18, 2008
Mario Kart Wii is a downgrade, soon all Pro's will be on DS - last post by @ Jul 27, 2008
Mario Kart Trivia - last post by @ Jul 28, 2008