Mario Golf: Advance Tour
|Mario Golf: Advance Tour|
|Developer(s)||Camelot Software Planning|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
|Release Date(s)|| April 22, 04 [Japan]|
June 22, 04 [North America]
Sep 17, 04 [Europe]
|Mode(s)||Single Player, Multiplayer|
Mario Golf goes portable for the first time! Same Mario Golf, just, portable with the Gameboy Advance. You also get features like hooking up with Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour on the Gamecube and unlock new features and the ability to use your golfers from the Gameboy Advance on the Gamecube game! Earn exp in both games to make your characters better!
Mario Golf: Advance Tour is a mix of a golfing game and a RPG. You can make your own custom character for story mode and compete him/her in a tourney. Give your character EXP. to higher your character's stats. Your character's goal is to become a champion, beat the famous golfer named "Kid", and win against the really famous Mario.
- Crazy Courses: From deserts to forests to tropical beaches, you'll have to challenge many courses to earn a trip to the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Earn custom clubs and help your character improve his or her golf game.
- Get experience points and improve your skills.
- Play singles or doubles tournaments.
- Get connected! Link up with Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour on the Nintendo GameCube to unlock features and transfer your characters.
Related ThreadsRate Mario Golf Advance Tour or Mario Golf gameboy color. - last post by @ Aug 3, 2004
Mario Golf: Advance Tour Clubhouse - last post @ Jun 18, 2005
Mario Golf: Advance Tour - last post @ Feb 19, 2013
Best score in Mario Golf Advance Tour - last post by @ Aug 22, 2005
Mario Golf: Advance Tour Information - last post by @ Aug 28, 2004