|Appearances||Paper Mario, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door|
The Coconut is a tropical fruit that can usually be found in many games of the Mario series.
 Game History
 Donkey Kong Series
 Paper Mario series
They would first appear in Paper Mario and then later in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. They would be found in Coconut Trees found on Lavalava Island and Keelhaul Key. Mario could obtain them by whacking the tree with his Hammer. They could be used for many recipes and also to deal 3 damage to any enemy. It can also heal Mario by 5 HP. One will be needed in The Thousand-Year Door to obtain the Chuckola Cola from Flavio to revive Admiral Bobbery.
 Super Mario series
 Super Mario Sunshine
They would appear on Delfino Plaza in Super Mario Sunshine as it is used as bait to get Yoshi out of its egg. When Yoshi eats one, he will turn pink and restock its juice. It can also be thrown by Mario and used for certain events like getting a Blue Coin.
 Super Mario Galaxy
They could be found in Super Mario Galaxy and used for taking out enemies like Pokeys. Mario will be able to spin into them and use them as projectiles. When the player has collected 9999 Star Bits, they will turn into watermelons.
 Super Mario Galaxy 2
Coconuts would return in Super Mario Galaxy 2 and are used to defeat Octopus, Prince Pikante, or open chest. Like in Super Mario Galaxy, they will turn into watermelons after 9999 star bits have been collected.
 Paper Mario Recipes
 Paper Mario
- Coconut = Tasty Tonic
- Iced Potato + Coconut = Bland Meal
- Dried Pasta + Coconut = Bland Meal
- Cake Mix + Coconut = Coco Pop
- Red Berry + Coconut = Super Soda
- Blue Berry + Coconut = Super Soda
- Yellow Berry + Coconut = Super Soda
- Apple + Coconut = Super Soda
- Melon + Coconut = Super Soda
- Koopa Leaf + Coconut = Super Soda
- Honey Syrup + Coconut = Tasty Tonic
- Jammin' Jelly + Coconut = Special Shake
 Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- Coconut = Tasty Tonic
- Cake Mix + Coconut = Coco Candy
- Fire Flower + Coconut = Coconut Bomb
- Peachy Peach + Coconut = Fresh Juice
- Keel Mango + Coconut = Fresh Juice
- Turtley Leaf + Coconut = Fresh Juice
- Dried Bouquet + Coconut = Space Food
- Fresh Pasta + Coconut = Zess Dinner
- Spicy Pasta + Coconut = Zess Dinner
Related ThreadsWhere is the coconut for Yoshi in Gelato Beach? - last post by @ Oct 27, 2006
Coconut Mall Time - last post by @ Jul 9, 2008
Coconut Mall bugs? - last post by @ Mar 6, 2010
Coconut Mall 1.57.999 lolwtf - last post by @ Mar 10, 2009