|Effect||Obtain three coins(six or nine depending on the game and Last 5 Turn Event). Gives you a Special Dice Block in Mario Party 9.|
|First Appearance||Mario Party|
|Latest Appearance||Mario Party 9|
Blue Spaces are spaces from the Mario Party series. Blue Spaces are the most common spaces on every board map. When players land on this space, they will receive three coins.
During the last five turns, from Mario Party to Mario Party 3, Blue Spaces were always worth six coins. In Mario Party 4, Blue Spaces being doubled only occurs if the Coin Multiplier is chosen as the new rule, otherwise it remains three coins. From Mario Party 5 to Mario Party 7, if the Coin Multiplier is chosen as the new rule, Blue Spaces will be worth nine coins, otherwise it remains three coins. In Mario Party 8 and Mario Party DS, Blue Spaces remain three coins throughout the game.
In Mario Party 9, Blue Spaces would be renamed as Dice Spaces. When landed on, they will give you one of 5 Special Dice Blocks. The possible Special Dice Blocks are:
- 4-5-6 Dice Block - This dice block allows you to roll a 4, 5, or 6.
- 1-2-3 Dice Block - This dice block allows you to roll a 1, 2, or 3.
- Slow Dice Block - This Dice Block rolls very slowly, allowing you to stop the dice on the number of your choice
- 0-1 Dice Block - This Dice Block allows you to roll a 0 or a 1.
- 1-10 Dice Block - This Dice Block allows you to roll up to a 10.
Related ThreadsCreate a Space / Favorite Space - last post @ Jun 30, 2013
MP6 Board Spaces - last post by @ Jan 22, 2005
Favorite space - last post by @ Jun 26, 2004