|First Appeared In:||Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga|
|Latest Appearance||Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story|
The Beanish folk are people who live in the Beanbean Kingdom, who are an ally of the Mushroom Kingdom. The kingdom can be found to the south of the Mushroom Kingdom. The Beanish folk are like the Toads are of the Mushroom Kingdom. They have green skin, big mouths and quick to make laugh. They can live for a long time as is evidenced because Bubbles spent one thousand years pleasing the Chuckola Reserve.
There is a Beanish species of pets called Beanlets, as well there is an unnamed green dog that will accompany a Beanish miner on Hoohoo Mountain. Beanish folk are thought to be relatives of the Soybeans who use to live in a time where there was a Beanish subspecies that had special powers. They would first appear in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
Beanish people are set to return in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team though their role is unknown at the present time.
 Notable Beanish folk
- Queen Bean - Monarch of the Beanbean Kingdom.
- Prince Peasley - Heir to the Beanbean throne.
- Cackletta - The evil bean witch.
- Fawful - Cackletta's evil servant.
- Lady Lima - Ambassador of the Beanbean Kingdom.
- Hammerhead Bros. - Two master blacksmiths who resemble hammers.
- Popple - Criminal who constantly commits theft in the Beanbean Kingdom.
- Harhall - A master fashion stylist and tailor.
- Cork and Cask - Owners of the Chateau de Chucklehuck.
- Bubbles - Founder of Chuckola Cola, Inc.
- Boddle - Founder of Yoshi Theater and Bubbles' younger brother.
- Boddle's Assistant - Boddle's personal assistant and aid.
- Fava - An expert on Neon Eggs.
- Podley - Owner of Podley's Place, a soda bar in Rogueport.
- Podler - Owner of the Fresh Juice Bar in Glitzville.
- Mine Cart Owner - An old beanish who owns a mine.