3-Up Moon from Super Mario World.
|Debut Appearance:||Super Mario World|
|Latest Appearance:||Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Effect||Gives player three extra lives.|
3-Up Moons first appear in Super Mario World. They are moon-like items that have eyes and a mouth, and usually are found on the ground. They are very hard to find in the game and usually difficult to get to. Similar to the 1-Up Mushrooms, they will give Mario or Luigi three extra lives instead of one extra live. If the player replays the level, the moon will disappear until the game is reset. They are usually accessible by the use of a Cape Feather.
- Yoshi's Island 1 - Found on a cloud after the halfway point.
- Donut Plains 4 - Found on a cloud above the falling Goomba area.
- Vanilla Dome 3 - Found on a ledge near the hidden feather block.
- Cheese Bridge Area - Can be found between the regular exit and secret exit and requires the Mario Bros. to jump off Yoshi.
- Forest Ghost House - At the exit screen of the secret exit.
- Chocolate Island 1 - Found on a cloud above the first bowl-shaped valley.
- Valley of Bowser 1 - Past the area of clams and above the place of the checkpoint.
Related ThreadsLuigi's Mansion: One Decade Later With Dark Moon - last post by @ Aug 4, 2012
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on Wii U (Not Announced, Just a Discussion) - last post by @ Aug 19, 2012
Dark Moon vs 2 - last post by @ Mar 23, 2013
I wanna go back to the moon! - last post @ Aug 24, 2014
Capturing the ghosts with Poltergeist - Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - last post by @ Jun 24, 2013
This page has been accessed 539 times.